Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TAGGED BY KATIE & KEELY

So I really wasn't excited about this because it is hard enough for me to remember what I did today & yesterday, let alone 10 years ago but here I go...

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. I was 16 years old & grateful that I could drive so my parents couldn't forget me & leave me waiting for hours.
2. I had a boyfriend.
3. I was going to the football games & stomps. I'm not sure why I went to stomps because I'm a horrible dancer!
4. I was playing volleyball at the time.
5. Hanging out with Andrea I think the most. Man my memory is bad!

5 Thing on My To-Do List Today:
1. Figure out what my girls are going to be for Halloween. (I'm a planner, let me tell you!)
2. Clean & laundry. Like Sydnee said, I'm always cleaning.
3. Take people their Marykay stuff.
4. Make dinner for my family since I'm going to The Olive Garden for a baby shower.
5. Go to Walmart & the "cheese factory" (which is my girl's favorite place to go).

5 Things I Would Do If I Had a Million Dollars:
1. Pay off my house or possibly buy a new house.
2. Get elective surgery on my chest. I don't want big, just normal. :)
3. Go shopping.
4. Go on a trip (or a few)
5. I really don't think I would splurge, but really a million dollars isn't that much money anymore. The rest I would put in some investment. BJ would figure that out.

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:
1. Permed hair. My hair looks HORRIBLE permed. Especially the perm I had in 6th grade. What was my mom thinking?!?
2. Overalls. Sick!
3. My wedding dress.
4. The clothes I just took to the DI.
5. Swimsuits without shorts or a skirt. I appreciate my children, but not so much the battle wounds that they inflicted!

5 Favorite Toys:
1. My Canon Rebel XT. I love it! I need to take classes though so I can do more, but I love pictures of our girls!
2. The internet so I can do some shopping not at the store!
3. The dvd player in our car. It gives me some peace & quiet at times.
4. Dishwasher
5. Washer & dryer - practical, but life would be horrible without it!

5 comments:

Katie Price said...

Ha ha. I think I'll get "elective surgery" too.

Keely Kellett said...

I had a hard time remembering what I was doing ten years ago, too. I had to go look at some pictures. I wonder how I am going to be when I am 80.

The Sumkos said...

Hey lady, now you've been tagged on my blog. Go check it out! Don't worry though, this one is way easier and short! :)

Chelsea said...

you are funny! maybe i could give you some of my memory skills...i would really love to forget half of the things in my mind:) too bad you didn't say you would share $$$ with me! I'll remember that!

Stacee said...

You're so cute Linds! I swear I haven't seen you for so long. I'll call you when we come to Utah next. I'd love to see you and your beautiful little girls too!!!