Wednesday, October 3, 2007

SILLY EMMA!


Emma is such a silly girl! She LOVES getting her picture taken & then has to look at herself on the camera! She is our very sweet little girl! She has been super good since she was a baby & really hasn't gotten into the terrible two's. I actually don't think that she will ever get too crazy. She is so much fun & so sweet! I was watching Oprah the other day & was crying (typical). She saw me & started crying, then came & snuggled with me. That is our sweet little Emma!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh man she's cute! watch out for her:)

Jami said...

I am so glad I saw you at Firehouse so we could become blogging buds! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!

Katie Price said...

People keep telling me that she looks like Emory and that Emory could be yours. I think it's the big brown eyes. She sure is cute. I'd love to see you sometime in the next year. You should have come to lunch at my house the other day.