Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween Party




My parent's had a Halloween party because they are going to be gone on Halloween this year. Yes! I finally found costumes for our girls! Emma is a skunk, Madelyn is a flapper (she adds princess to it), & Sydnee is a cowgirl. None of it goes together, but I was so glad just to be done! Before going to their house we stopped to see Brandon's grandparents. His grandpa hasn't been doing too well lately which makes us soo sad! The girls love to see Grandma & Grandpa J!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job on the costumes, they look so cute. I love Halloween, it is so fun to dress up the kids.

Jess said...

I love the costumes!!! They look adorable!

Katie Price said...

I love Sydney's smile.

Nicky said...

I have always thought it was too much thought and work to make costumes that go together. I say just let the kids be what they want. They're adorable.