Monday, October 15, 2007

Halloween


I can't believe that it is almost Halloween! This is a picture of our girls last year (Wizard of Oz theme), but so far I haven't gotten my girls a halloween costume yet. That is not so good. Sydnee thinks she wants to be a cowgirl (I've yet to find a cute outfit for her), Madelyn wants to be a princess, & who knows what Emma wants to be. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it! There are a lot of ugly costumes everywhere & I really need to figure it out soon!

6 comments:

Cam and Hol said...

They are so cute Lindsay!! We stopped over to see if Maddie could play today but you guys were out-maybe another day this week!!

Jami said...

Hi Linds -
Hallee was a darn cute cowgirl last year if I might say so myself! I am coming to Logan this weekend and would be happy to bring it up with me if you are interested. Let me know.
Jami

Unknown said...

Summer wanted to be a princess this year and I got the cutest costume for her up at The Childrens Place Outlet store. They always have darling costumes and at the outlet there are ones you can't get online or at other stores.

Katie Price said...

I LOVE the witch thing on Maddi. How cute! You're a good mom.

Tami said...

Maybe they could all be princesses like Snow White, Belle, and Cinderella... Just a thought. They were so cute last year!

Janae said...

Lindsay,
The girls are adorable. I love reading your blog. You are such a great Mom. Maybe do a superhero theme for Halloween. Cat woman, wonderwoman, and incredibles. Just a thought!