Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pregnancy

Well, for all of you who don't know, our family is expecting another baby. I'm not due until April 1st (although I'll be induced a week early) so the end of March. I can't believe this will be #4. CRAZY! We are actually really excited though. This pregnancy has been kind of brutal for me. The mornings are just great, but the later the day goes on the yuckier I get! I really shouldn't complain though because LOTS of my friends have it much worse. It's just not fun feeling sick for so long! I'm hoping that it will go away soon. Besides feeling yucky & getting fat, I'm getting lovely acne. The other day Sydnee said "Mommy, you have a lot of zits on your face! You have one right here, one right here, two close together right there, ... there is this coverup called pronative & if you put it on your zits, they will go away." So basically my 5 year old is telling me that I need to go on Proactive. That's when you know you have a problem! You have to love the honesty in kids!

Life is really good for us! We are incredibly blessed. Even in the craziness of my life with our drama girls, I wouldn't change a thing! I love my life!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I was about to give you a hard time for waiting longer than a week to post......glad you got on it. Congrats again, I'm so sorry you're sick. It is MISERABLE!!! Keep me posted on all the details! We should get together and go to Tepanyaki together!!! It is all about The Crunch Baby!

Chelsea said...

yeah for another jensen baby!!! I LOVE them:)