Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More on Pregnancy

So I went to my doctor's appointment today & everything looks good. I'm gaining weight like a crazy person, which is not really that much fun, but I have to keep telling myself it is for a wonderful cause. I'm also starting to feel quite a bit better at nights which is great, but now I'm starting to get my pregnancy headaches. (One good thing after another, but once again at least something amazing comes from it.) I'm so excited, though, because on Nov. 7th we get to find out what we are having. Sounds like a long time, but really it will be here before I know it. How exciting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are feelnig better. I get pregnancy headaches too. It is a good thing that everything we go through is worth it.

Katie Price said...

A BOY! A BOY!! A BOY!!! I hate being pregnant for the whole nine months, so you will get nothing but sympathy from me :).

Keely Kellett said...

I always nasal drip when I am pregnant. It drives Chris nuts hearing me blow my nose all night. But just think, another gorgeous kid!

Adree said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog off of Jami's blog. I love getting up dated on how you guys are doing because it's been awhile. I don't know if Jami told you but she finally convinced me to start a blog so sent me your email so that I can invite you to my blog.