Saturday, October 6, 2007

A little about MADELYN

Madelyn is now 4 years old & is our cute little chubby girl full of personality! She has a case of the middle child syndrome & definitely knows how to get your attention! She is known for her raspy voice & strong opinions & is usually the one the many people are drawn to (or away from depending on her mood).

She is going 3 days a week to the Sports Academy Preschool & loves it! She loves playing with her sisters & friends, coloring for hours, dressing up, & dancing. I don't know that this world could handle 2 Madelyns, but I am so glad that she came to our family! I love this girl & have learned a lot from her, especially patience! But the world is definitely a more colorful place because of her!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are all so beautiful. I can't believe how much Emma looks like Syd. I love your blog!!! I'm glad you joined the blogging world. : )

Katie Price said...

I love her little raspy voice!

Chelsea said...

oh man she's cute! i love her raspy voice too...SO much:)