Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sophie got a HAIRCUT!

Sophie's hair has been pretty sad lately! I refered to it as the "comb-down", because it was the opposite of a man's hair problem....she had lots of hair on top but not so much on the bottom. So today, with the help of my mom, I cut her hair. It probably needs some help, especially in the bang area, but I think she looks a lot better. I am having a hard time getting used to how light her hair is because all of her dark baby hair is gone. But really, this is why I really would like bald babies so that I wouldn't have to figure out what to do with all the hair!



5 comments:

McKell said...

Cute cute hair! Ya done good!

Mandy D said...

She looks adorable. I would never be brave enough to cut a little girls hair! I guess with this being the 4th though you probably have had some practice :)

Lindsay said...

Actually I've had no practice & believe me it shows! ...Brave is a nice word for stupid!

Janae said...

I just shave my kids heads. Seriously I do.

A Erickson said...

It turned out darling! Now if only you could help with our hair dilemmas! Alex needs a serious hair make-over, but what do you do with an 18 mo. old that has the receding hairline of her grandpa! A bit of a challenge!