Tuesday, October 7, 2008

6 Months Old

Once again Sophie is getting bigger & time is flying by faster. Sophie has started changing quite a bit lately. She is more determined & is starting to move all around the room from her belly by either rolling or army crawling. She is actually trying to get on all fours, which is strange because our other girls we had to encourage by 9 or 10 months. She is somewhat sitting up, but is still wobbly. She also just discovered her jaw, opening & closing it like she is chomping on a piece of gum. Sophie went to her 6 month check-up yesterday & she was a little over 14 lbs. (which puts her in the 19% for weight), she was 25 3/4 in. tall (about the 50% for height), & her head circumference was 16.1 in. (9%). Sophie is such a sweet baby & loves her sisters (in turn they all give her loads of attention). Sleeping patterns have digressed at night (my fault). But overall she is a really good baby! I love her so much!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful!!! I just think she is a doll!!!

Katie Price said...

She is so pretty. Does she look like Mitzi? Linds, I need you to tell me that I can handle two girls.

Shane and Michelle said...

She's a cutie Lindsay and all your daughters are beautiful.

Keely Kellett said...

She is so cute! I am glad to know I am not the only mom with a little girl who wears a swimsuit everyday!

Ashlee said...

It was so fun to see you at Peach Days. Your girls are adorable-all of them. They look just like you! It makes me feel better about Zhoee cutting her hair when I see your girls pics- I think, "at least her hair wasn't thick and long" I really would have died!!

The Reese's said...

so cute! little thing though :)

Tami said...

She gets cuter every day I swear. Have fun in Disney land! I'm so jealous.