Sunday, August 23, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL


I can't believe that summer is over & school has started. Sydnee is in 2nd grade & Madelyn is in 1st grade. (Now I don't have any excuses to have a clean house & dinner on the table. Crap!) Actually I have mixed feelings about it. The girls LOVE school & I am so ready to get them on a better schedule of going to bed earlier, etc., but now our fun is coming to an end. We really had a great summer & did a lot of fun things. AND I am going from being together with them all of the time, to them being gone almost the whole day. It's a good & bad thing! I really miss them, yet it is nice to get to spend more quality time with Emma & Sophie. Anyway, enough about my conflicting opinions...

The girls started school last Thursday & were so excited! On Friday Madelyn went outside to the bus stop (which is our driveway) an hour early. I had to go talk her into coming inside for a bit longer. I am just so glad that they love school & have some great friends there!

8 comments:

Kylee said...

An hour early?! That is too cute!

The Reese's said...

they look so cute! you're going to feel like a new mom with only two at home!

Jami said...

Don't you love that they actually like school!!! I wonder what age that starts to change?
They look adorable!

amy said...

Forget about cleaning and dinner, now you can watch Oprah again and maybe, just maybe take a nap once in awhile!!!

Katie said...

They looked so, so cute! Clean houses and dinner on the table are totally over-rated by the way. Enjoy just a little time to yourself!!

McKell said...

They look adorable! Love the dresses and leggins :) I bet it's nice having more time to clean and time with Emma and Soph, but sad the others girls are gone during the day. I miss you guys Linds!! :(

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun!


--
Jenifer
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

A Erickson said...

Ok-you are so classy with dressing your kids! I LOVE their outfits. I need a lesson. Looks like some fun summer times. Good to see a post ;).