Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bahamas Cruise

Last month, Brandon & I went with 2 of his employees & their spouses on a cruise to the Bahamas. It was beautiful & we had a great time! It stopped in Nassau, Bahamas first where we went on a snorkling tour. It stopped in 3 places & the last we were supposed to see Reef Sharks. Well it was mating season for the sharks so they weren't really there. I was so mad! O'well. Then we stopped at Cocoa Cay, Bahamas. It is Royal Caribbeans private island & was so beautiful! Then the last stop was Key West, Florida. It was SUPER hot there so we rented scooters & drove around the whole day.

It is getting a lot harder leaving our kids & we are lucky to have such great family (& friends) who helped us out! More than anything it is great spending alone time with BJ remembering what a great relationship we have without the kids!






6 comments:

The Reese's said...

looks like a ton of fun! makes me think of the cruise we went on together :)

McKell said...

You two are so cute together and I know you have such a great relationship! How fun that you guys got to do that! Love you both :)

Mandy D said...

It looks like you had so much fun!!
I bet it was so fun to just get away for a little while. I am thinking I need to plan a vacation soon!!

Kassey said...

I found your blog through the smiths, hope that is okay!!! I posted on mine some of the pic from CO. Send me your email and I will send you some pic! I hope you don't mind if I check in on you guys!!

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

I'm sooooo jealous! Looks like a fun trip!

Unknown said...

They looked so, so cute!


--
Jenifer
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices