Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Little Dance Group

My neighbor did this little dance group that the girls were in. Here are a couple pictures from their recital. My battery died in my camera so I didn't get good pictures of Sydnee & Madelyn. They did a great job! I was so impressed with all of them, but especially Emma! She is so shy so I thought she would just stand there, but he did awesome!







And I'm sure everyone is wondering why my girls aren't in Infinity. Infinity is one of the best dance programs (and I'm not just saying that because Mandy owns the studio. You just have to watch their dancers to know it.) but I decided to take the year off because I would have had to drive to Brigham 2-3 times a week & this year I wasn't up to it because we were already super busy! Hopefully next year!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the litter dancers! There is just something about a little girl in a leotard!