Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Girl's Trip

A couple weeks ago a few of my friends and I went on a little 3-night cruise. It was supposed to stop in Ensenada, but it was right during the Swine Flu breakout was so it stopped in Catalina (which was better anyway because we weren't even going to get off in Ensenada anyway). BJ owed me BIG TIME from all of his guy's trips that he has been on lately, so it was a perfect guilt-free trip. There was great food, great conversation, & RELAXATION! Just what I needed!!!




6 comments:

Megan said...

Ok, if I move back to Providence can I come next time? I am so jealous. I hope you guys had a great time!

Jami said...

How fun is that!!! I am so jealous. Glad you had a fun trip.

Sam said...

We definitely had gotten a lot more sun on that first picture. Definitely a big difference between that picture and all the others. I am ready to go back. Lets start booking another one!

Amie said...

You guys look amazing in these! I'm glad you got to go!

The Reese's said...

so much fun! and sorry about emma, i thought boys were the only ones to do that stuff.

Unknown said...

How fun is that!!!


--
Jenifer
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices