Friday, January 2, 2009

Sophie is 9 Months

Sophie has changed so much in this last month! She got her first tooth a couple weeks ago & is about to cut 2 more. She started walking behind a walker & around furniture & climbing up the stairs. She is into EVERYTHING! She sees every speck of dust on the ground & tries to eat it. It is so scary! I remember worrying about my other girls, but not this much! She just finds everything! She is still so happy, but her sleeping patterns haven't changed as she still wakes up a couple times each night. She also still spits up as you can see in this picture of Madelyn. I can't tell you how many times I have told Madelyn not to lay Sophie on her belly because she would spit up on her. She never believed me until this happened. And I am such a mean mom I grabbed my camera before I helped her clean it up.

Anyway, Sophie is great! She is a cute, chubby, happy little girl who is growing & changing too fast! I bet she will be walking in the next month or two. Our other girls had no ambition to crawl until they were 10-11 months old. Sophie just can't sit still!


Sophie sadly got this black eye lid after this video. She had gotten to the table & tried to move from the walker to the table & her hand slipped & she hit the corner of the table. It made me feel so bad, but unfortunately it won't be the end of bumps & bruises for her. It seems like when they learn to walk they fall down all of the time!

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

oh my heck you have great posts! i love that you guys counted down at nine! that makes so much sense and i'm going to suggest that next year. and i love that you took a picture of maddie when she is so upset about the spit up, what a mom :) looks like you guys had a great holiday and we need to get together sometime and play!

Katie Price said...

She is such a beauty Linds. I don't know how you could not want eight little girls when they look like that.

McKell said...

HAHAHA! That was so funny when I was talking to you and all the sudden I hear Maddie scream bloody murder and you just laughing your head off. That picture is sad but so funny. Poor girl.

Jami said...

Poor Maddie - That picture is disgusting!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. Sophie is such a cutie!