Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning is so much fun with kids! Sydnee came into our room around 4:30 in the morning & we obviously had her go bad to sleep. We then didn't get up until around 8:30. We first wrote a letter to Jesus & write down what gifts we will give Him this next year. We put them in a stocking & then open them up the next year to see how we did. Then we opened up presents. I was a little concerned that Sydnee would be disappointed that Santa didn't bring her a puppy, but she got a webkinz Chihuahua & a note from Santa's elf telling her that although her family wasn't ready for a real puppy, she needed to take care of love this puppy. It seemed to make her happy, & luckily for us nothing else has been said about it (which is suprising because I have talked to her about it previously for HOURS & HOURS). I made each of the girls a blanket & BJ gave them a certificate for a daddy daughter date night. BJ got me a Cricut Expression. I had never heard of it before but I was pleasantly surprised & impressed! We had a great morning!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so beautiful!!! I am glad that Syndee wasn't disappointed, I think that is the hardest part as a parent. I love my cricut, you'll love yours, they are so fun!!!