Sunday, November 30, 2008

SYDNEE IS 7!!!

I really can't believe that Sydnee is 7 and then next year she can be baptized! It is so funny to watch her & see how she already is having so many experiences that I remember vividly having in elementary (having blisters on my hands from the monkey bars, chasing boys, writing notes to my friends asking if they were my best friends & having them check yes or no, etc.). Last week I had a friend from our neighborhood say that she was looking at our blog & her son saw our family picture & pointed at Sydnee & said "she is the popular girl at school". I know that if she is, it is only because she is the most warm, kind, tender-hearted little girl who loves friends & includes everyone.

On Sydnee's birthday it was so cute because she wrote this list of the meals she would like to have on her birthday. (She had been wanting breakfast in bed for her birthday for quite a while because the girls give me & BJ breakfast in bed for our birthdays & Mother's/Father's day.) Then at the bottom she wrote what gifts she would like to have. After she ate breakfast & opened her presents, her daddy surprised her with an ipod (it was a surprise for us all, but compared to the 4 wheeler, I thought it was a very good surprise. I will just pretend like I had not just ordered an MP3 player for her for Christmas. O'well!)




3 comments:

Teresa said...

Sammy says "Happy Birthday, Sydnee". I can't believe she is seven! I still remember coming to see her when you brought her home from the hospital...she was the cutest baby!

Ashlee said...

I love her list!!! Cute!

Amie said...

Lindsay- your blog was the first one in the ward that I ever looked at and I have loved it! I finally got one of my own, so I thought I should tell you. Thanks for introducing me to yours and telling me how fun they'd be.
onthefrontporchswing.blogspot.com