Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sophie 8 Months

Sophie is now 8 months old & like I say every month, I can't believe how fast the times goes. This last month she has grown a TON & changed a lot. She is getting super chubby & last month really started crawling all over & is trying to stand up at things. She is the happiest baby & smiles at everyone! She is starting once again to sleep longer at night & is jabbering (ya, ma, da, etc.). I love that all of our girls are so different, yet equally wonderful! How blessed I am!!!


3 comments:

Jami said...

Love the first picture of Sophie. Just makes you smile. :)

McKell said...

Oh man, I just LOVE how chunky she is! The red and white outfit is super cute :)

Nicky said...

Oh, precious. You have the prettiest little girls. You are such an example for everyone around you Lindsey. I just love you!