Thursday, August 28, 2008

WHAT?????

So Sydnee & the other girls were having a dance party downstairs & she came up in this...



Not only was she thinking she looked great, but she thought she had it all picked out to wear to her first day of gymnastics. Let me think about this...HECK NO! The funny thing about this is that last year when we were at my parent's house my mom gave the girls these OLD costumes. I thought they would be fun for them to dress up in. Well, I went to Layton with my mom & Chase (my little brother) took the girls to dance. When I picked them up Sydnee was in one of these costumes, only with bigger shoulder pads. I laughed for a long time! In fact I am still laughing right now! When I asked her how everyone liked her outfit she said everyone just stared. :)

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

ha ha!!!! that was totally mine:) and completely hideous! So funny!!!

The Reese's said...

i don't know what you are talking about, i think she looks great! :)

Megan said...

I love the outfit and you gave me a good laugh with the story of Dance class. Savannah would totally do the same thing.

Callie said...

That is hilarious! She's adorable as always!

A Erickson said...

Ha! Love the sequins! Looks fab. Totally something Sam would do.