Tuesday, August 26, 2008

5 MONTHS

Sophie is 5 months old & has actually changed quite a bit since last month! She is getting busier & is not as content just sitting on my lap. She started rolling over about a month ago, but now she is contantly rolling over to her stomach, which makes nap time a lot harder. She is still such a happy girl! Night time has gotten a little better, but still goes in spurts. She'll go 8-10 hrs. without waking up & the next night she'll go 4-5. The poor girl gets showered (at times hard) with love by her sisters, but I am so glad that they love her & want her ALL the time. Wow I am lucky! I keep trying to remind myself to count my blessings because it is so easy to get caught up in the every day life, that you loose focus on what is important. And right now what is important to me is my cute little family full of girls, emotional drama, caos, but most importantly LOVE!

8 comments:

Jami said...

She is so beautiful. Still crazy jealous about the hair.

PS Cute, cute blog

The Reese's said...

she's darling! always makes me want a girl!

Keely Kellett said...

She is so cute! I love your family picture at the top of your blog. HOpe you guys are doing good.

smithfamilymoments said...

Linds it was so fun to have you come running this morning! Hopefully we can get you on board to go every day. Sophie is so adorable. She is the happiest baby, always smiling. You blog is adorable.

Mandy D said...

OH she is so cute!! Your family picture at the top is adorable too! You are definitely one amazing mom!!

Katie Price said...

She is the cutest little baby. I think one day you will be so excited to have all those girl best friends. It will be worth it. And they'll have so many sisters and sisters are the best!

Wendy said...

Love the fam picture at the top. Your baby is so adorable, and the pics you take of her are so cute. My baby can be doing the cutest thing and I grab the camera and of course the picture never turns out. My luck. Have a good day.

Kylee said...

Seriously, she has to be one of the cutest babies that ever lived!! All your girls are beautiful and growing so fast. Three of the four in school!

P.S. If you want to still see my blog, just send your email to jensenkylee@hotmail.com