Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sophie is 4 Months Old

I can't believe that Sophie is already 4 months old! She is getting so big... I hate that it goes by so fast! She is really a happy baby! I'm holding her right now typing this & she is just smiling at me! She is starting to grab at things, especially her feet! She also sticks her tongue out constantly. She is a spit-up baby though. None of my other babies had this problem and it's sad because it stinks. Besides that & also needing a better sleep longer/eat less schedule at night, she is wonderful! We all love her to pieces & are so blessed to have her in our family! ***THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY CHELSEA***






9 comments:

Megan said...

she is so cute. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

What a doll!!! Those are awesome pictures!!!

Jane said...

There is something about Sophie's smile or eyes that reminds me of my dad. I love to look at the pictures of her. Thanks for posting them. You have such cute girls and you guys are such good parents. I think you're awesome. "Aunt Jane"

Wendy said...

She is beautiful! I love the pictures.

The Reese's said...

she's darling. one day i'd like to see her in person! :) beck was a terrible spit up baby too. every time we'd ask the doctor he'd say it'll start to decline at 4 months, 6 months, 9 months... but it is much better now (finally at 11 months)

Darin and Joanna said...

So Cute! She is a doll!

Jess said...

Love all the pictures....she is a babe!

Alisha B. said...

She is so adorable, and all the pictures you take are so cute!

Keely Kellett said...

She is such a cutie! I love her outfit and headband, too. And, of course, the hair. She is going to get more than my Emma soon.