Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Game

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

Oh ya, and those of you who have known me for a long time - keep it clean.

5 comments:

The Reese's said...

well my first memory of you was when we went on the cruise and all the fun places that we went while we were gone, i left that trip feeling like we'd known each other forever. then we had fun in jackson hole too. lots of fun memories.

Shane and Michelle said...

I have a memory of meeting you in Europe on the cruise a couple years ago. Remember we got to take a picture together standing next to the big naked roman statue? hehe. I too felt like we'd known each other forever after that trip. I guess you are just that kind of person! :)

Darin and Joanna said...

I think a memory I will always have of you is just being pregnant together. Crazy we have little girls only a few days apart. A fun memory is our little girls shopping day...we should do that again soon!

Jami said...

I remember when you moved into our ward and thinking how gorgeous you were. I assumed that anyone that pretty MUST be a brat and I remember being shocked at how nice and down to earth you were. :)

And remember - my house is ALWAYS open if you guys want to do another girls weekend. I loved having you here.

Stacee said...

I have sooo many momories of you I'm not sure where to begin?! I love remembering when you came to El Matador with my family (when we were like 5) and tried to climb over the table to get across to the other side! Me always TRYING to spend the night at your house, but I always ended up crying and going home. Lots of pretty lame highschool dances and football games, getting our really lame pictures taken together in Jr. High, and having so much fun at EFY. I miss you and love that we have blogs to keep up on eachother, even from across the country!