Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Two Least Favorite Things

I really love being a mom.... let's say most days. There are two things that I do not look forward to as far as being a parent goes. #1 Sickness- So not only have we all gotten sick, but Madelyn got sick AGAIN last night. Please pray that our whole family doesn't get it again! And #2 Potty training- I have been putting this off as long as I could & finally the time has come. I keep trying to tell myself if I have a good attitude it won't be so bad, but it is so hard for me to have a good attitude about it. Emma started potty training 2 days ago & she at least is going on the potty. She's had a couple accidents every day, but really she hasn't figured it out yet. We have a long road ahead of us, but I can't let myself put diapers back on her. Althought it is a BIG temptation!

Anyway, here are some pictures of the process. Sydnee was giving Emma her "potty training juice" thinking it would help her pee right then & Madelyn was giving her bread thinking it would help her go #2. It has been cute of them to try to help.

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

i completely agree about the being sick part. i have to be the tough one cuz coby can't stand it at all. but good luck on the potty training. :) and love the new pictures of sophie!

TIFFANY MARTIN said...

That's so cute! Best of luck!

Katie Price said...

you're so brave. maybe after emma is done potty training will you come work on emory for me???

Jami said...

Oh, the wonderful world of potty training. Best of luck!