Friday, May 30, 2008

Daddy's Little Surprise

So I was talking to BJ on the phone as he was heading home from work today & he said "oh tell the girls I have a surprise for them". So I told them thinking he had gotten them a pop or candy bar or something little...well turns out it was this. And for any of you who know me I am somewhat frugal. I'm wondering why I am wasting my time cutting out coupons to save me a couple bucks when I have a not so frugal husband obsessed with toys. Needless to say the girls were very excited & have had fun riding this around. I guess all I can say is...whatever.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your nice! I would have beat Reggie if he came home with that without planning it with me. Boys are just kids at heart.

Shane and Michelle said...

I just had to laugh when I read this because I would have reacted the way you did. But, on the bright side, the girls will never forget this 'surpris'e daddy brought home. You now have some bribbing power if you ever really want something. Brandon can't say no!

Jami said...

Funny how we say NO all day long, No ice cream, no treats, no we can't go swimming today.... And then DAD walks in with something like that. Now, how are we suppose to compete with that?

Janae said...

I swear our husbands are identical. That is so like Jon and I. Kind of upsetting sometimes, but what do you do? Atleast he buys me stuff sometimes.