Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sweet Emma

Since I am not able to upload pictures onto my blog for some reason & haven't posted for a while I thought I'd tell a cute story about our sweet Emma. My grandparents had given us a Sacrament book for the girls for church & one day at church Emma was looking at it & got to a picture where Jesus was laying in the tomb. She said "Jesus sleeping" & I told her that Jesus died. She looked at me & thought about it for a second, while getting a very concerned look on her face said, "Jesus died...oh darn it!".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!! Kids say the cutest things!

Jess said...

That's so sweet. I've been wondering where in the world you have been...What's your computer's problem?!?

Katie said...

That is so funny. She is the cutest little thing!

Jami said...

I'm glad your back - we've been missing you. How is the pregnancy going?