Friday, January 25, 2008

Chelsea Tagged ME!!!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I don't quite have the memory that Chelsea has, but this is what I remember...I guess I was a junior in highschool. Obviously had a boyfriend so was going to all the dances, etc. I played tennis & softball that year. Wow! Like I said my memory is really lacking (it must be the pregnancy :))!

5 things on my to-do list today:
I have pretty much gotten them done by now but they were...1. Clean my house (Everyday chore) 2. Get myself along with the girls ready including hair & let me tell you most days that is my biggest chore! 3. Pick up boxes for Chelsea 4. Find a new vacuum because mine just died. Very depressing! 5. Help Sydnee with her reading & homework.

I enjoy:
I really do enjoy being a mom. Most days are chaotic, but I LOVE our girls & I LOVE my husband! When I am able to do something aside from that I enjoy decorating, shopping (I think mainly for a break), & visiting with my friends & neighbors.

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would obviously set aside the bulk majority of it in whatever investments, savings, life insurance, etc. BJ thought we should. Then I could have a little fun traveling, shopping, new house, etc.

3 of my bad habits:
1. I am a bad "back seat" driver for my husband. (Mostly when he is going faster than I think he should) 2. This could be part good, part bad but I've always been tighter with money & the thought of ever having financial problems stresses me out. It's probably most annoying for my husband & family. I have gotten a little better, though. 3. Spending too much time on the internet.

5 places I have lived:
1. Brigham
2. Mantua
3. Logan
4. North Logan
5. Providence

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Good old Convergys
2. Focus for like 2 weeks. The WORST job I ever had!!!
3. ZCMI
4. Zion's Bank
5. Accent Home Furnishings

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I too like Chelsea hate scary movies!!!
2. I love Grey's Anatomy & Oprah
3. I got my gums shaved when I was in 6th grade
4. I've never been stung by a bee or wasp
5. I've never broken a bone

So that is the boring end to a little about me. I guess now I'll tag 3 people (sorry): Brittney, Jesse, & Stacee

4 comments:

Katie Price said...

Linds I totally forgot about you having your gums shaved. How funny! You're the coolest. I don't know how you do hair all day and still stay happy.

Janae said...

I love all of it. Go focus! It was the worst job ever.

Jill said...

Hi Lindsey, I got your blog from Adree Bingham's, I can't believe you'll have four girls! Wow. Your kids are beautiful.
kyleandjill.com
JIll Castle

Ashlee said...

How fun to read. Weird thing to remember, but I do recall at Bunderson Elem. when you shared the news about your gums, How funny!!! Your girls are so adorable. I don't know how you do it, I only have one girl and lets just say it's a daily fight to get that hair done.