Sunday, March 7, 2010

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day I got to go to Emma's preschool for a little party. I love when I get to spend alone time with the girls because it doesn't happen enough! Valentine's day was on Sunday so we celebrated with heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and a yummy dinner after church! I made BJ's favorite food, his spaghetti recipe and tomatoes with fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper. YUMMY! Then for dessert we had crepes filled with Nutella, strawberries, bananas, and ice cream. Mmmm! That is a lot to LOVE between the food, my hubby, and our girls!!! I am so LUCKY!







6 comments:

A Erickson said...

It was so great to see you at the fabric store! You looked fabulous-as always. Your girls are so darling! Sophie is getting so big!

Amy said...

Your girls are adorable! Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines day. I hope everything is going well, we sure miss your family.

Katie said...

And you say you don't cook. . .

Teresa said...

I could use a cooking lesson! Cute pictures!

Jami said...

How bout passing along that "Yummy" recipie. Looks delicious!

Farooq said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.