Monday, March 30, 2009

My Birthday

For my birthday we took our little family to dinner at Chili's. That was the BEST part of my day because my girls and husband are the BEST part of my life! At dinner they gave me cards & then when we got home they picked out these presents for me at the Dollar Store...just what I was wanting!!!



But the cards they gave me were my favorite!

Emma's card said-
I love you so much because Mommy is nice, she is cute, & she loves Daddy. -Emma

Madelyn's card said-
I love you so much because
1. I was born from you
2. She does my hair so pretty
3. She's nice to let me have toys
4. She buys me food
5. Because she married Daddy
-Madelyn

And Sydnee's card said-
Dear Mom I Love you because
1. She is nice to everyone and
2. She cares and
3. She's the best
4. She wants the best for me
5. She makes delicious food
6. She cares about me doing dangerous "thig"
7. She loveds me
8. She wants me to get a high grade
9. because she lets me stay up "lite"
10. She loves me just the way I am

4 comments:

A Erickson said...

I didn't realize our birthdays were so close! Your girls are so darling-what thoughtful little dears!

Shane and Michelle said...

Those are sweet birthday cards from your sweet daughters! Happy (belated) birthday to you Lindsay!

smithfamilymoments said...

I am sure those cards were the best gifts that you got for your birthday. PRICELESS. That should make you feel like one lucky mom to have such cute thoughtful kids.
Happy Birthday!!

JaimeW said...

Lindsay
Happy Belated Birthday. Sound like you had a great day. The cards and the gifts they pick out for you were so cute.!!!