Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sophie at 10 Months

Sophie has changed quite a bit since last month. She can stand for a minute or so until she realizes that I'm not holding onto her. She has one silly top side tooth that has grown in. The other three are coming to the surface and she does have the two bottom teeth, but it is really kind of silly looking with just the one side tooth on top. Sophie loves clapping, playing peek-a-boo, and getting into every cupboard or drawer. Right after I typed "drawer" I just went to check on her & she had crawled into the bathroom, shut the door, & opened the bottom drawer. This obviously locked her in the bathroom. Luckily BJ was able to squeeze a screwdriver threw the crack of the door & close the drawer. We were lucky! But this is just an example of her being into everything! She is nearing her one year mark & it just makes me sick how fast the time has gone! I hate how fast they grow, but I do love every new stage!

6 comments:

The Reese's said...

that is so funny! and it's totally happened to me :) she looks darling

Sam said...

She is so cute. Looks like it is time for another one!

Amie said...

Same stuff happening here! Derek is fanatic about emptying things out. Good thing they're so cute! Derek isn't standing alone yet, though. We're working on that.

Amy said...

This year has gone by so fast. It is so sad to think that pretty soon we will all be celebrating birthdays. Pierce also loves getting into everything. Although he still doesn't move, anything within his reach is empty within a few seconds!

Tami said...

She could not be any cuter. I love Sophie! Glad you got the door open. Phew!

Janae said...

I am having the same feelings about Callie. They grow up WAY too fast. I love, love the picture of you holding her. So cute.